WP Reactions Shortcode Editor Overview
The WP Reactions Shortcode Editor allows for you to manage all of your shortcode in one location. Easily edit, copy and paste, clone and more.
- Add New – This will take you to the Shortcode generator so you can start making a new shortcode.
- Search Bar – Type in the shortcode name or keyword you are searching for to easily locate your shortcode.
- Unique ID – Your ID is the unique shortcode number that is assigned automatically in sequential order.
- Shortcode Name – This is the name you assign when generating a shortcode.
- View your Reactions – Simply hover over the preview icon to see how your shortcode live.
- Copy Shortcode – Copy shortcode and paste anywhere on your site.
- Edit – Click on this icon to edit your Emoji Reactions. You will be directed to that shortcode where you can manage and make changes.
- Clone – Clone an existing shortcode. It will follow the last id that was made.
- Delete – Deleting your shortcode will remove it from the page and you will not be able to recover it after it is deleted.