Reaction Button Design
This option is only available for the Reaction Button layout.
How does Button Design Work?
This option block controls how your button looks. It covers all styling aspects of the button so you can customize the perfect Reaction Button for your emojis to pop out of.
Breakdown of Options
- Text Color – This option determines the color of your main text in the button. Use the color picker to pick from unlimited colors or just paste your color code in.
- Font Size – This drop down to to choose from with a range from 8px up to 60px. This font size is the size that your font will show in your button.
- Font Weight – You can choose from 100 – 700 weight to make your font normal to bold.
- Background Color – This is the background color for your button. Use the color picker to choose your color or paste your color code in.
- Border Color – This is your border color for the button. Choose any color in your color picker or paste your color code in.
- Border Radius – Change the shape of your buttons edges. Use the the drop son and choose from o to 60 px.
- Hover Background Color – This is the background color on hover. Use the color picker to easily manage your color.
- Hover Text Color – This will be the text color when the button is hovered on.
- Hover Border Color – Manage the color of your border by choosing from the color picker. This color will show when it is hovered on.