Call to Action
The call to action option allows for you to put text above your emojis. This helps as an attention getter. If you can’t think of a catchy CTA, you can use ours. “What’s your Reaction?
Language Friendly Type in any language and it will show the same on the front end of your site.
How does the call to action options work?
If you decide to skip this option block, our default call to action message will be displayed. CTA = Call to action
- Show CTA – CTA = Call to action. When checked it will be shown
- Hide CTA – When checked, your Call to action will be hidden.
- CTA Input box – Type your message here. This box can hold up to 1000 characters. If left blank our default message will be displayed “What’s Your Reaction?”
- Font Size – Use the dropdown to choose font sizes up to 60px and as small as 8px
- Font Weight – Choose your weight in our dropdown to control how bold you want your font. Choose 100 to 700.
- Color Picker – Choose your own color in the picker or use your own color code.
What font do you use?
Our plugin will adapt to the primary font within your theme. We do not offer a font selection at this time.
Can I type my call to action in any language?
Yes. Just type in your message in your native language and it will appear that way on the front end.
What is the default Call to action message?
What's your Reaction?